Businesses and employers
Find out what support is available, including boosting cash flow, instant asset write-off, the backing business incentive and JobKeeper payments for your employees:
Individuals and employees
Find out what support is available, including JobKeeper payments, early release of superannuation and minimum drawdown rate options:
Find out what support is available, including boosting cash flow, amendments for ancillary funds, and JobKeeper changes for charities and universities:
Find out what support is available for tax professionals and their clients, including lodgment and payment deferrals for your clients:
Additional support options
Find out about additional support options that can help during this time, including information on lodgment and payment, varying PAYG Instalments or claiming GST credits:
Keeping the system fair
We’re working hard to maintain the integrity of the COVID-19 stimulus measures.
If you feel an individual or business is not acting within the guidelines of the COVID-19 measures, you can make a tip-off to us.
- Visit Making a tip-off
We’re aware of Australians being targeted with COVID-19 and other scams. If you think you’ve been contacted by a scammer or are suspicious about an email, SMS or phone call, check with us first.
- Visit Verify or report a scam
If you are concerned that your tax or super information has been stolen or used without your permission you should:
- check your myGov account if you have one and make sure your details are still correct
- contact our Client Identity Support Centre on 1800 467 033 to help you protect your tax identity.
Have a question?
Visit ATO CommunityExternal Link, available 24/7 with questions, answers and regular updates.
- Read our COVID-19 frequently asked questions
- News, advice and updates across all Government departments, visit australia.gov.auExternal Link
- $750 coronavirus support payment (Coronavirus Economic Payment), visit Services Australia’s Affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)External Link